1. How did you come up with Ruffles with Love? The actual name Ruffles with Love my fiance came up with when we were brainstorming names one night! I love ruffles and anything girly so he just ran with it and thats how we got the name! The actual idea to do workout shirts came from me needing to be getting in shape for my November wedding and needing cute shirts to motivate me! I absolutely LOVE bows and could never find anything with bows to go running in, I am to old to wear them in my hair so I had to incorporate them somewhere :)
2. How long have you been in business? I have been in business since January of this year.
3. Which shirt is your favorite? I have a couple lol, Break a Sweat is my number 1 favorite and Sweating for the Dress
4. Why? Break a Sweat was the first shirt I ever made and sold so it will always be my favorite and the one that motivates me daily! I have it framed in my office so I can be reminded everyday of how lucky I am to have made my shirts into something I am so proud of! Sweating for the dress was another one created by my my fiance and its so catchy and creative that I always get so many compliments on it! Its such a fun shirt and so easy to personalize!
5. What is something unique about your products that people may not know? I am involved in every shirt made, I do have some help now (yay) but still have a hard time letting go of the making of them because I want them to be perfect and for everyone to love them as much as I do!
All of her shirts can be found at her store here
Picture above courtesy from Ruffles With Love.
She was also kind enough to do a giveaway on my site! Enter today to win a Shirt of your choice!