Sunday, June 3, 2012

Favorite Things

It's been a while but I thought I would give two new "Favorite Things"...

My pink Kitchen Aid mixer. It is amazing! I know they can be pricey but I have to say it is worth every penny. I can make cakes, brownies, etc. super fast and easy with this. They also have several different attachments so it can "transform" itself into several other appliances. I want to look into the pasta maker one and the grinder one. I have always thought it would be fun to make my own pasta... weird I know but hey sounds cool. And then my husband hunts so it would really come in handy to have our own grinder. No need to buy some big machine if I can just buy a small attachment, right? ;) Thanks Santa for this wonderful gift a few years back!! LOVE IT!!

These little banana smoothie mixes are yummy! You can find them in the produce section of your grocery store. Or at least I always see them at ours in GA. They are about .79 cents each. Just add bananas, milk, ice and a packet... viola a smoothie. I like to make them on days where we are all working outside a lot. It's like a little treat. Little man is obsessed. I need to look into what is actually in the packet, would be great if there was any health benefit instead of being fattening. Anyone ever try these?

1 comment:

  1. These are two of my favorite things as well! The Kitchen Aid mixer is a staple in our home as well and has helped make dozens upon dozens of sugar cookies for many bake sales!lol I also recently came across the smoothie mixes at the supermarket-in strawberry and banana. They are super delicious and my two year old loves the shakes! We add all different kinds of fruit to liven it up...maybe I should sneak some veggies in there!lol
    sleehest@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...